The benefits of family fleet insurance
It’s not unusual for one household to operate three or more cars.
If you’ve got more than two vehicles parked outside, you’ll probably be able to save money (and enjoy better benefits) by switching to family fleet insurance.
What is family fleet insurance?
Family fleet insurance is a flexible solution for multiple drivers and vehicles on one convenient policy. If your family has two or more vehicles, this insurance can often provide the most cost-effective protection.
Sometimes referred to as multi-car insurance within the industry, by and large it offers exactly the same type of cover.
Who can drive on fleet insurance?
This highly-flexible policy is able to cover ANY vehicle – and ALL family members.
Each person can use any vehicle – even if they need their own insurance for business use.
Cover can also be included for children who are away studying at University
How many vehicles can be covered?
Multi-car insurance policies usually cover between two and five vehicles – but you can get protection for as many as you like.
As long as all the vehicles are registered to the same address, your policy can cater for a combination of cars, vans, motorbikes, horse boxes or campervans.
Basically, anything other than commercial vehicles and company cars.
5 financial benefits of family fleet insurance
- Multi-car discount – better economies of scale
- More vehicles + fewer drivers = greater savings
- Complete flexibility – higher excess = lower premium
- Huge savings – typically 15 to 20 per cent
- Easy payments – one policy and one premium
5 day-to-day benefits for each driver
- Each person can earn no claims bonus in own name
- Personal injury cover for passengers
- Drive any vehicle at any time
- Business use included
- Add more vehicles at later date
10 benefits of a family fleet insurance policy from N&R
Unlike some standard market insurers, we can specially tailor a policy that’s unique to your motoring requirements.
Save and protect with us and you’ll benefit from:
- Annual overseas driving cover
- UK and European breakdown cover
- Unlimited windscreen cover
- Agreed and extended value cover for total loss
- Malicious damage and vandalism costs
- Repairs completed by repairer of your choice
- Only manufacturer-approved parts used
- Enhanced courtesy car – after fault, accident or theft
- Warranty free policy – no clauses to trip you up
- Seamless, fast and efficient claims service
For unrivalled impartial advice and expertise, call our specialist team of family fleet insurance brokers on 01785 255514 and discuss your options.