As technology, the internet and network operations become increasingly important to business operations, the value of a strong cyber liability insurance policy will only continue to grow.
At Nowell & Richards, we tailor policies which protect and support your business if its digital systems or data become compromised, paralyzed or attacked.
No organisation is immune from the impact of cyber-attacks. But if the worst happens and an attack occurs, we can help you meet your commitments to customers.
Cyber insurance should be seen as an essential component to your risk management programme. In the event of an attack, you’ll take comfort from knowing you have support and assistance when its most required.
Our cyber risk insurance policies can cover you for:
Your own losses
- Breach Costs
- Cyber Business Interruption
- Hacker Damage
- Cyber Extortion
Claims made against you
- Network Security, Privacy & Confidentiality Liability
- Network Security & Privacy Liability (Regulatory)
- Media Liability
Inclusive policy covers
- PCI DSS Fines, Penalties & Assessments
- Cyber Terrorism
Optional policy covers
- Outsource Service Provider – Income Loss and Extra Expense
- Cloud Service Provider Failure – Income Loss and Extra Expense
- Cyber Crime