Aston Martin is one of the most highly-respected luxury motoring brands in the world, oozing style and sophistication.
We have insured thousands of these beautifully-engineered vehicles – earning a reputation as a leading provider of car insurance for Aston Martin owners in the UK.
No matter which model you own, we understand their pulsating power and ability to take your breath away.
We listen carefully to your motoring requirements before recommending the most appropriate Aston Martin insurance tailored to suit your lifestyle.
Should you be involved in an accident, you can relax safe in the knowledge that you’re comprehensively covered when its most needed.
For impartial advice and expertise, call 01785 255514 and let our specialist Aston Martin insurance brokers tailor a quote to your requirements.
The history of Aston Martin
Aston Martin is a British cultural icon which was first founded in 1913 by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford in a small London workshop.
Since the creation of its expensive grand touring cars of the 1950s and 1960s, Aston Martin has grown into an internationally-acclaimed luxury sportscar brand. Its most famous models are the DB5, V8 Vantage, DB7 and DB9.
Aston Martin’s long-held association with James Bond, the fictional movie character who first drove a DB5 model in the 1964 film Goldfinger, has also strengthened its position as an iconic British brand.
Today, the company’s main headquarters and production site are in Gaydon, Warwickshire. They also boast over 150 car dealerships in more than 50 countries around the globe.
Models we cover
The fact that iconic Aston Martins are able to achieve sky-high torque peaks and serious maximum speeds mean they usually fall into insurance group 50.
Whether you drive a used Aston Martin Vantage (available from £30k and up) or a new Aston Martin DBS 5.2 V12 worth almost £200k, these magnificent machines deserve the very best protection.
Thankfully, even though every Aston Martin is classified in the most expensive insurance group for cars, Nowell & Richards can still offer competitive rates on:
- Aston Martin CC100 Insurance
- Aston Martin Cygnet Insurance
- Aston Martin DB11 Insurance
- Aston Martin DB7 Insurance
- Aston Martin DB8 Insurance
- Aston Martin DB9 insurance
- Aston Martin DBS Insurance
- Aston Martin Lagonda Insurance
- Aston Martin Rapide S Insurance
- Aston Martin V12 Insurance
- Aston Martin Valkyrie Insurance
- Aston Martin Vanquish Insurance
- Aston Martin Vantage Insurance
- Aston Martin Virage Insurance
- Aston Martin v12 Zagato insurance
- Classic Aston Martin insurance
Even if your model is not mentioned on the list above, we can still insure it – call 01785 255514 for an Aston Martin insurance quote tailored to your needs.
Why choose our Aston Martin insurance?
No matter which iconic Aston you drive, we don’t believe buying an ‘off-the-shelf’ Aston Martin insurance policy is the right strategy for you.
At Nowell & Richards, we take time to listen to your lifestyle and understand your driving habits. We scour the market as independent advisors and tailor a personalised insurance solution that’s unique to you.
Trusted since 1976, our specialist Aston Martin insurance brokers use their expertise to recommend only the UK’s finest insurance underwriters.
From quotation to claim, you’ll always be in safe hands.
- We understand that privacy and confidentiality is paramount
- We continually monitor the market and act as trusted advisors
- We offer an advice-led approach, not a price-led approach
- We have billions of pounds worth of assets insured
Features & benefits
Every Aston Martin car insurance policy we issue is 100% tailored to your lifestyle and driving needs.
Protect your prestige vehicle with N&R and you could enjoy the following benefits*:
- High-value personal injury cover for driver and passengers
- Annual overseas driving cover
- UK and European breakdown cover
- Drive any vehicle at any time
- Business use included
- Suitable cover for personal belongings
*Always consult your Policy’s unique Terms and Conditions for full and exact details of any cover provided.
Making a claim
Should you be involved in an accident, you can relax safe in the knowledge that your tailored Aston Martin insurance policy will provide comprehensive cover.
As well as complete peace of mind, you’ll also benefit from:
- Seamless, fast and efficient claims service
- Enhanced courtesy car – after fault, accident or theft
- Warranty free policy - no clauses to trip you up
If you need to make a claim during office hours, call 01785 255514 or click here for out-of-hours support.
To ensure maximum reliability and help retain your car’s future value, a policy from Nowell & Richards will only use manufacturer-recommended repairers.
In the event of a claim, you’ll also benefit from:
- Agreed and extended value cover for total loss
- Use of only Aston Martin-approved parts
- Repairs completed by repairer of your choice
- Malicious damage and vandalism costs
- Unlimited windscreen cover
Our service promise
N&R provides tailored insurance solutions for ALL your personal and commercial insurance needs.
- We listen and understand our clients’ lifestyle
- We analyse the market as independent advisors
- We use our expertise to tailor the most appropriate protection
- We build long-term relationships and won’t forget about you
- We take the lead when a claim occurs and resolve matters on your behalf