No matter which amazing Ferrari machine you drive, you’ll appreciate the grip and grunt of this unmistakeable Italian supercar.
At Nowell & Richards, we believe its aerodynamic efficiency and stunning looks deserve the very best Ferrari insurance – providing complete peace of mind for every eventuality.
Whether you use your model as a daily or weekend drive, we’ll make sure your ‘Rampant Horse’ is always in safe hands.
Should an accident occur, you can relax in the knowledge that your tailored Ferrari car insurance policy will protect your passion – and occupants – when you most need it.
For unrivalled impartial advice, experience and expertise – call 01785 255514 and discuss your options with our specialist Ferrari insurance brokers.
The history of Ferrari
Founded in 1929 by Enzo Ferrari because of his passion for race cars, Ferrari are still seen as a prestigious sports car manufacturer – thanks largely to their dominance in Formula One.
From their Maranello base in Italy, Ferrari has grown to become a treasured producer of the world’s most iconic supercars.
Fiat now own 90% of the company, which can often take up to three years to manufacture its street-legal orders, having first done so back in 1947.
Models we cover
Due to the power, acceleration, maximum speed and risks factors associated with driving this marquee motoring brand, Ferraris are usually classified in insurance group 50.
Although this is the most expensive bracket for cars, Nowell & Richards can offer competitive insurance rates for the following models:
- Ferrari 246
- Ferrari 308, 328, 330, 348, 360, 365
- Ferrari 400, 412, 456, 458, 488
- Ferrari 512, 550, 575M
- Ferrari 612
- Ferrari Daytona, Ferrari Dino
- Ferrari Enzo
- Ferrari F355, F40, F430, F50, F512
- Ferrari Mondial
- Ferrari Testarossa
- Ferrari Portofino
- Ferrari California
- Ferrari 812, 812 GTS
- Ferrari Roma
- Ferrari Tributo
- La Ferrari
Even if your model is not mentioned on the list above, we can still insure it – call 01785 255514 for a Ferrari insurance quote tailored to your needs.
Why choose our Ferrari insurance?
No matter what model of Ferrari you drive, we don’t believe buying an ‘off-the-shelf’ Ferrari insurance policy is the right strategy for you.
At Nowell & Richards, we take time to listen to your lifestyle and understand your driving habits. We scour the market as independent advisors and tailor a personalised insurance solution that’s unique to you.
As a specialist Ferrari insurance brokers which has been trusted since 1976, we use our expertise to recommend only the UK’s finest insurance underwriters.
From quotation to claim, you’ll always be in safe hands.
- We understand that privacy and confidentiality is paramount
- We continually monitor the market and act as trusted advisors
- We offer an advice-led approach, not a price-led approach
- We have billions of pounds worth of assets insured
Features & benefits
All of the Ferrari car insurance policies we issue are 100% tailored to your lifestyle and driving needs.
Protect your prestige vehicle with N&R and you could enjoy the following benefits*:
- High-value personal injury cover for driver and passengers
- Annual overseas driving cover
- UK and European breakdown cover
- Drive any vehicle at any time
- Business use included
- Suitable cover for personal belongings
*Always consult your Policy’s unique Terms and Conditions for full and exact details of any cover provided.
Making a claim
Should you be involved in an accident, you can relax safe in the knowledge that your tailored Ferrari insurance policy will provide comprehensive cover.
As well as complete peace of mind, you’ll also benefit from:
- Seamless, fast and efficient claims service
- Enhanced courtesy car – after fault, accident or theft
- Warranty free policy - no clauses to trip you up
If you need to make a claim during office hours, call 01785 255514 or click here for out-of-hours support.
To ensure maximum reliability and help retain your car’s future value, a Ferrari car insurance policy from Nowell & Richards will only use Ferrari-recommended repairers.
In the event of a claim, you’ll also benefit from:
- Agreed and extended value cover for total loss
- Use of only Ferrari-approved parts
- Repairs completed by repairer of your choice
- Malicious damage and vandalism costs
- Unlimited windscreen cover
Our service promise
N&R provides tailored insurance solutions for ALL your personal and commercial insurance needs.
- We listen and understand our clients’ lifestyle
- We analyse the market as independent advisors
- We use our expertise to tailor the most appropriate protection
- We build long-term relationships and won’t forget about you
- We take the lead when a claim occurs and resolve matters on your behalf