Lotus roadsters combine classic British styling with a high-performance racing pedigree. Admired for their nimble handling and sporty appearance, most models boast spine-shivering speeds which warrant the very best lotus car insurance.
Whether you’re interested in the latest Lotus Exige insurance or want to protect a classic Eclat, we can arrange comprehensive Lotus insurance cover that many standard insurers cannot provide.
Should you have access to more than one vehicle, we can investigate the market as independent advisors to find the highest levels of cover for every car you own.
With our Lotus insurance your vehicle and occupants will always be fully protected – so you can drive anywhere with complete peace of mind.
For impartial advice and expertise, call 01785 255514 – and let our specialist Lotus insurance brokers tailor a quote to your on-the-road requirements.
The history of Lotus
Officially established in London in 1952 as Lotus Engineering Ltd, this treasured British company is famed for manufacturing light weight sports cars and racing cars with fine handling.
Lotus’ headquarters are the former RAF Hethel site, a World War II airfield in Norfolk, but the company is controlled by Chinese multinational Geely which has 51% stake.
During the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s, they were well known for enjoying Formula One success as Team Lotus, until the team was sold to Renault and renamed in December 2015.
All of their street-legal cars bear names beginning with 'E' – including the Elise, Exige, Evora and all-electric Evija, a £1.5m stunning hypercar due for production in 2020.
To this day, the distinctive Lotus logo pays homage to original founder Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman as the four letters are his initials.
Model we cover
Packed with power, capable of high speeds and full of cutting-edge technology.
No wonder most Lotus models are classified in the higher insurance groups – from the Lotus Elan (group 30) to the Lotus Evora S and Evija (groups 50).
Although these are the most expensive bracket, Nowell & Richards can still offer competitive rates for the following:
- Lotus Eclat insurance
- Lotus Elan insurance
- Lotus Elite insurance
- Lotus Excel insurance
- Lotus Esprit insurance
- Lotus Ethos insurance
- Lotus Etna insurance
- Lotus Europa insurance
- Lotus Europa S insurance
- Lotus Evija insurance
- Lotus Evora insurance
- Lotus Excel insurance
- Lotus Exige insurance
Even if your model is not mentioned on the list above, we can still protect it – call 01785 255514 for Lotus insurance quote tailored to your needs.
Why choose our Lotus Insurance?
No matter which model you drive, we don’t believe buying an ‘off-the-shelf’ Lotus insurance policy is a sensible strategy to adopt.
At Nowell & Richards, we take time to listen to your lifestyle and understand your driving habits. We scour the market as independent advisors and tailor a personalised insurance solution that’s unique to you.
As specialist Lotus insurance brokers, we use our expertise to recommend only the UK’s finest insurance underwriters.
From quotation to claim, you’ll always be in safe hands.
- We understand that privacy and confidentiality is paramount
- We continually monitor the market and act as trusted advisors
- We offer an advice-led approach, not a price-led approach
- We have billions of pounds worth of assets insured
Features & benefits
Established in 1976, every Lotus insurance policy we issue is 100% tailored to your lifestyle and driving needs.
Protect your prestige vehicle with N&R and you could enjoy the following benefits*:
- High-value personal injury cover for driver and passengers
- Annual overseas driving cover
- UK and European breakdown cover
- Drive any vehicle at any time
- Business use included
- Suitable cover for personal belongings
*Always consult your Policy’s unique Terms and Conditions for full and exact details of any cover provided.
Making a claim
Should you be involved in an accident, you can relax safe in the knowledge that your tailored Lotus car insurance policy will provide comprehensive cover.
As well as complete peace of mind, you’ll also benefit from:
- Seamless, fast and efficient claims service
- Enhanced courtesy car – after fault, accident or theft
- Warranty free policy - no clauses to trip you up
If you need to make a claim during office hours, call 01785 255514 or click here for out-of-hours support.
To ensure maximum reliability and help retain your car’s future value, a policy from Nowell & Richards will only use Lotus recommended repairers.
In the event of a claim, you’ll also benefit from:
- Agreed and extended value cover for total loss
- Use of only manufacturer-approved parts
- Repairs completed by repairer of your choice
- Malicious damage and vandalism costs
- Unlimited windscreen cover
Our service promise
N&R provides tailored insurance solutions for ALL your personal and commercial insurance needs.
- We listen and understand our clients’ lifestyle
- We analyse the market as independent advisors
- We use our expertise to tailor the most appropriate protection
- We build long-term relationships and won’t forget about you
- We take the lead when a claim occurs and resolve matters on your behalf