If you’re as passionate about Porsche as we are, you’ll appreciate how each model combines its famed sporty appearance with quality and excellence.
Tailor your Porsche car insurance with us and you’ll also appreciate how we understand your motoring needs before recommending the most appropriate policy for you and your lifestyle.
We’re well versed in the history of this fantastic manufacturer – and we’re proud to be a leading provider of Porsche car insurance in the UK.
Should you be involved in an accident, you can relax safe in the knowledge that your tailored policy will offer comprehensive cover and complete peace of mind.
For impartial advice and expertise – contact our specialist Porsche insurance brokers on 01785 255514 and obtain a quote tailored to your on-the-road requirements.
The history of Porsche
Porsche began life as an independent design and engineering firm after being founded by Ferdinand Porsche and his son Ferdinand, known as Ferry, back in 1931.
In 1948, they used their experience of designing the Volkswagen Beetle to develop the first Porsche sportscar, the 356. From then on, the German manufacturer became synonymous with high-performance cars.
Ferdinand Snr died in 1951, but the younger Porsche successfully grew the company and was instrumental in introducing their own engines in the mid-1950s.
In 1964, the marquee brand enjoyed their breakthrough moment when unveiling the rear-engine Porsche 911 – a legendary modern machine which was way ahead of its time. In essence, the design remained the same until 1993 when the Carrera 3.2 was launched.
To this day, Porsche – which has its headquarters in Stuttgart – is associated with racing and has won more than 24,000 races around the world, including more than 50 class wins at Le Mans.
Models we cover
Famed for its sportscars and race cars, Porsche has now added its eye-catching engineering to a wide range of flagship 4x4s and SUVs.
Each model possesses power, lightning quick acceleration and superlative speeds. Because of these additional risk factors, Porches are usually classified from insurance group 42 to 50.
Despite being the most expensive bracket, Nowell & Richards can offer competitive rates for:
- Porsche 911 insurance
- Porsche Taycan insurance
- Porsche 918 insurance
- Porsche Panamera insurance
- Porsche Macan insurance
- Porsche Carrera GT insurance
- Porsche Caymen insurance
- Porsche Cayenne insurance
- Porsche Boxster insurance
- Porsche classic car insurance
- Porsche 356 insurance
- Porsche 550 insurance
- Porsche 718 insurance
- Porsche 904 insurance
- Porsche 906 insurance
- Porsche 912 insurance
- Porsche 914 insurance
- Porsche 924 insurance
- Porsche 928 insurance
- Porsche 930 insurance
- Porsche 944 insurance
- Porsche 959 insurance
- Porsche 968 insurance
- Porsche 5 day insurance
Even if your model is not mentioned on the list above, we can still insure it – call 01785 255514 for a Porsche insurance quote tailored to your needs.
Why choose our Porsche Insurance?
No matter what model you drive, we don’t believe buying an ‘off-the-shelf’ Porsche insurance policy is the right strategy to take.
At Nowell & Richards, we take time to listen to your lifestyle and understand your driving habits. We scour the market as independent advisors and tailor a personalised insurance solution that’s unique to you.
As a specialist Porsche insurance broker which has been trusted since 1976, we use our expertise to recommend only the UK’s finest insurance underwriters.
From quotation to claim, you’ll always be in safe hands.
- We understand that privacy and confidentiality is paramount
- We continually monitor the market and act as trusted advisors
- We offer an advice-led approach, not a price-led approach
- We have billions of pounds worth of assets insured
Features & benefits
Every Porsche car insurance policy we issue is 100% tailored to your lifestyle and driving needs.
Protect your prestige vehicle with N&R and you could enjoy the following benefits*:
- High-value personal injury cover for driver and passengers
- Annual overseas driving cover
- UK and European breakdown cover
- Drive any vehicle at any time
- Business use included
- Suitable cover for personal belongings
*Always consult your Policy’s unique Terms and Conditions for full and exact details of any cover provided.
Making a claim
Should you be involved in an accident, you can relax safe in the knowledge that your tailored Porsche insurance policy will provide comprehensive cover.
As well as complete peace of mind, you’ll also benefit from:
- Seamless, fast and efficient claims service
- Enhanced courtesy car – after fault, accident or theft
- Warranty free policy – no clauses to trip you up
If you need to make a claim during office hours, call 01785 255514 or click here for out-of-hours support.
To ensure maximum reliability and help retain your car’s future value, a policy from Nowell & Richards will only use Porsche recommended repairers.
In the event of a claim, you’ll also benefit from:
- Agreed and extended value cover for total loss
- Use of only Porsche-approved parts
- Repairs completed by repairer of your choice
- Malicious damage and vandalism costs
- Unlimited windscreen cover
Our service promise
N&R provides tailored insurance solutions for ALL your personal and commercial insurance needs.
- We listen and understand our clients’ lifestyle
- We analyse the market as independent advisors
- We use our expertise to tailor the most appropriate protection
- We build long-term relationships and won’t forget about you
- We take the lead when a claim occurs and resolve matters on your behalf